Very Happy Holidays - Part 6

Dylan beamed, "Honey, I'm pregnant!"

"What?!" Kristen was in shock, "In my body? You're not keeping it, are you?!"

"You're forgetting. It's my body and my choice."

"You can't be pregnant as your own mother."

"I'm not my own mother. I'm Kristen. And I'm so happy about this! Would be nice if my husband was, too."

"Dylan... You can't," Kristen was in tears.

"Hey, I know we've both wanted this a long time. It would be so nice for the kids to get a younger sibling!"

"This isn't right!"

"I've always dreamt of being a woman. Now I get to enjoy the full experience! Pregnancy. Transformation. Giving birth. Nursing. Mothering. It's like a dream."

Comments

  1. I really love that you continued this series i‘d love to see what the father and the daughter thinks of this situation and if they swap again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Kirsten needs to announce her great news to the whole family and get their reactions as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment