What a Trip

"Oh, hey Isa," Philip smirked, "You're up, too?"

"Yeah. I can't sleep. This jet lag." Isa growled.

"Yeah, same," Philip brushed his sister's hair out of his eyes.

"You've been ...touching me, haven't you?"

"What?" Philip blushed, "I—"

"No, I'm okay with it. I swapped bodies with my brother for the next couple weeks. Of course you're going to want to feel what it's like to be a girl."

"Yeah, sure. I did," Philip gulped, "Did you?"

This time, Isa turned red, "Yeah, kinda."

The siblings giggled awkwardly amongst themselves.

"It felt pretty damn good," Philip admitted.

"Yeah, for me, too," Isa said, "made kind of a mess when I came all over the sheets."

"Ew!" Philip winced, "TMI"

"Hey, it's your body."

"Not for now, it isn't," Philip crossed his arms.

"True. Anyway, I hereby give you permission to go crazy. You can touch me anywhere any way you want. I don't care. Since we decided to swap bodies for this vacation, it's all yours!"

"Thanks, Philip. You're the best brother ever."

"Any time!"


Comments

  1. Very nice. Does that mean the new Isa can let guys touch her any way she wants as well for these next two weeks? *wicked grin*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment