Get Out - Part 2

Nathan's dad looked on towards his daughter, "And he hasn't wanted to leave this whole time I've been away?"

"I don't know what to do, honey. I'm out of ideas," his mother cried, "I've tried everything to convince him to get out."

"Nathan, can you please leave Isa alone? That's her body you're inside of."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Dad. I'm Isa," Nathan rolled his eyes, "Mom won't believe me."

His father looked back at his mother in confusion.

"What? You seriously believe him?!"

"I don't know what I believe, to be honest. Last I checked, possession isn't even real. What if she's telling the truth, honey? How do you explain the fact that Nathan's playing in his room right now?"

"You mean he," Nathan's mother crossed her arms.

His father knelt down next to him, "Isa, are you telling us the truth?"

Nathan leaned in towards his father and whispered a convincing, "Yes, Dad."

"I believe her."

Nathan's mother was awestruck.

As his parents' back-and-forth devolved into a heated argument, Nathan quite saw himself out of the room, cherishing the feeling of the weight of his girly tits bouncing softly against his chest.


Comments

  1. Oh, that puts a twist on things. How is his original body active while he's in Isa?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment