Get Out - Part 3

 

Some time later, as Nathan lay reading a book in Isa's bed, he heard his mother knocking on the doorframe, "Nathan?"

Nathan smirked, "Yes, Mom?"

"I can't seem to convince your father that you aren't Isa. And seeing as you are unwilling to get out of Isa's body for the time being, I've decided to give up."

"What do you mean?" Nathan muttered, confused.

"I'm giving up! You want Isa's body? You got it. I won't bother you anymore."

"I don't understand."

"Go ahead, take your older sister's life away. I don't mind."

Nathan sat there, pondering what she could possibly have meant by that.

Then, for a moment, he eased his grip on Isa's soul, "Mom! No! It's me, Isa! You've got to help me."

"Isa?" his mother ran towards him, "Is that you?"

Nathan increased his grip on Isa's soul again, this time leaving her a little more space, "Mom, help me can Nathan out ...because I am Nathan, and I want to be the real Isa. I am a girl, not a boy. He's taking over, Mom. I'm taking over!"

"What's going on?!" Nathan's mother was white with fear, "What are you doing to her, Nathan?"

"I'm becoming her, Mom. I'm becoming the real Isa."

Comments

  1. Oh wow. I almost feel sorry for Isa. Nathan must REALLY enjoy his new life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment