Get Out - Part 1


"Nathan, get out of your sister's body this instant!" his mom huffed.

"Oh, come on, Mom! She's fine. Isa's just sleeping inside," Nathan pointed to his head.

"Nathan..."

"What?! I like being a pretty girl."

"Son, you are 10-years-old. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into."

"I think I know exactly what I'm getting myself into," Nathan smirked, as he recalled making himself come for the first time ever just an hour earlier.

"Look I can't do much about this. I'll give you until the end of the day to depossess her, or you're grounded."

"Fine, Mom. It's a deal."

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the bro to trick mom that he is the real sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if he isn't able to fool mom, when she grounds him, he can just BECOME mom.

      Delete

Post a Comment