I'm the Big Sister Now

"You stole my body, you creep," my sister scowled.

"Hey, I gave you mine as a consolation prize."

"You're 14-years-old! I'm 22. You don't know what you're doing."

"Look, Mandy," I said matter-of-factly, as I squeezed my tits, "I took your body, because I felt like it, okay? So don't go spoiling my weekend."

"You're so fucking gross. You know that?" Mandy huffed, "That device is not a toy."

"Who needs toys, when I've got your body all to myself? I've always been jealous of you, Mandy. You were always so pretty and getting so much attention for your looks. And you've always been in better shape than me. It just comes so easily to you. You girls get to have all the fun when it comes to what you wear and how you get to act in public."

"Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about. Being a girl sucks. People only ever care about your looks."

"Well then. This is a perfect opportunity to see it for myself, isn't it? If you keep complaining, I'm not giving up your body until next weekend. So, until I've had my way with you, I'm the big sister around here."

Comments