Playing the Ex - Part 2

 


The air was quiet. I stood in the middle of Bailey's apartment, grasping at the reality I know inhabited. Literally.

I knew this apartment quite well. After all, around this time last year, I was over here a lot. Bailey and I would be making breakfast omelettes together after yet another wild night in bed. She'd be laughing at another one of my dumb jokes, and we'd kiss. Those moments felt so forgone, so alien. But now, standing here for the first time in roughly half a year, it all felt like yesterday.

But now I was Bailey. I looked down at her breasts protruding from my own chest, seeing how her thin blue veins licked her soft skin. I felt the soft contours of my face, relishing in how it felt so different from a man's. My lips felt so familiar, as I had kissed them many times before.

My time as Claire was fueled almost purely by lust. This time, I lusted to emotionally drown in being Bailey. I wanted to genuinely feel and think the way she does, to lust after her new boyfriend Hank the way she does. I wanted to forget I was ever anyone but Claire and just be her.

This seemed to trigger something in the magic pebble, because I began to feel a coldness rush throughout my body and up through my head. I gasped as my mind fully unified with Bailey's body. I wasn't sure what had happened, but I felt different somehow. I looked down at my body again, but I didn't feel any of the excitement I had felt before at the sight of her breasts.

Then I caught a glance of a photo of Bailey and her boyfriend, Hank, taped up on the wall. I started to feel as if I remembered the moment that photo was taken, although I couldn't focus on any of the details. And despite how upset that photo had made me feel before, looking at it now, I could only feel happiness. Like I miss that moment. Then I realized I missed him.

Comments

  1. Oh snap. He became one with her body and mind. Oh no. Will he be ever to leave?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment