Playing the Wife - Part 2


Another week had passed, and you could say I was really starting to settle into my role as Claire. But my three weeks as a woman 15 years my senior was soon coming to an end, and I still didn't have a good plan for when Claire gets back.

"Hun, is something bothering you?" Thomas startled me from behind.

"What?" I giggled, "No, I was just ...thinking about last night."

"Yeah?" Thomas placed his hands firmly on my breasts and kissed my neck, "You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

His words made me blush. The sentiment was almost enough to make me forget I was ever a boy.

"I've got to get changed," I blurted.

"Yeah, okay," a love-stricken Thomas muttered.

It was empowering. This ability to make someone lust after my body like this. I never had that as a guy. But I'd never really been in a relationship either, before now.

By now, I'd gotten so used to Claire's body. The way her hips were so much wider or how her boobs would hang as I'd pull on a pair of her tights. I scratched a small itch on my chest before pulling one of her dresses over my body. There. I looked amazing. I wonder how Thomas would react...

Ugh, this wasn't the first time I was having thoughts like that.

I pushed my anxiety about Claire's inevitable return aside, as I returned to her husband in the living room.

Comments

Post a Comment