Playing the Ex - Part 1

It had been two months since I housesat for Claire. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that those three weeks I spent as a woman had changed my life.

I lay in my bed, remembering the feeling of Claire’s vagina in between my legs, instead of my penis. The feeling of placing my hand on my crotch and feeling …nothing. I also missed having tits, to be honest. It was a nice to just rest my hands on them or give them a squeeze whenever I was bored. I gripped my now-male chest, chasing that once-familiar feeling.

And fuck, the sex was incredible. I’m a straight dude, but after a few days of trying my best to do what Claire would do, I began to find myself enjoying it. Like, really loving it. I even learned to like kissing Thomas and gave him a couple of blowjobs. I had no idea that a man filling me up with his cum would feel so good. And that really was fucking with my head right now.

I needed that feeling again. I lusted for it. But who could I become, and what excuse would I have? How was I going to find someone who would be conspicuously absent for a period of time? How would I explain my temporary disappearance to my parents?

I looked at the magic pebble on my nightstand, dreaming away about whose life I’d love to inhabit in the same way I inhabited Claire’s. Would it be somebody with a boyfriend? I thought about my classmates, neighbors, friends, and, dare-I-say family members. Then it hit me.

My ex, Bailey.

The one who left me for Hank. My friends recently told me she was flying out of town next week for a funeral. She's a total bitch for breaking my heart, but I couldn't see any other way to get my fix. She was the only one I could think of, and I was starting to get desperate.

Bailey has always been pretty. I mean, there's a reason I was dating her. We were together for three years. I was totally in love with her, and I cried for weeks when she broke up with me. My sadness quickly turned into anger when I heard she started dating Hank just two weeks later. That was six months ago. We haven't spoken since.

Perhaps becoming Bailey would help me come to terms with what she did and help me move past the break up that was still so fresh in my mind. I toiled with the idea of inhabiting her body, reentering all the torment of my past life. But then I thought about how it felt to be Claire and wondered how it would feel to be a woman my own age. There was something about owning her appearance and overwriting her personality with my own that began to look more and more tempting.

My mind was set. I had to do it...

Comments