Playing the Wife - Part 1


A week had passed since I had started housesitting for Claire and Thomas, one of my mom's colleagues and her husband. Little did anyone know that I have a magic pebble that lets me change my shape to anyone I think of. Now, I haven't used it very often –being a young adult living with my parents and all– but I have occasionally experimented with changing myself into both men and women. This was by far the longest I had ever assumed someone else's form. You see, I thought it was a great idea to turn myself into a copy of Claire. Why, you ask? I mean, look at me! I'm hot as fuck. The idea of assuming her life for three whole weeks, having all her clothes at my disposal and pretending to be her, playing with myself whenever and however much I felt like for a whole week... How could I pass that up? Long story short, I've been learning a lot about the female body in the last few days –more specifically Claire's– than I could ever have dreamt of.

That it, until Thomas came home unannounced.

"Hey babe! What are you doing here?"

Shear panic set in, "Wh– what do you mean? Why are you home so early?"

"Why? Aren't you happy to see me?" Thomas embraced me in a kiss (ew!), "My boss got sick, so we ended up cutting the trip short."

"Oh..." I forced my lips into an affectionate smile, "That's too bad, hun. Actually ...um.... the same thing happened to me."

"Really? Oh, that's too bad. You were really looking forward to that trip."

"Yeah."

"Is everything all right, Claire-bear? Something bothering you?"

"No. no," I laughed awkwardly, "Everything's fine! I'm so happy you're home!"

"Me too. So happy to be home with my beautiful and sexy wife," Thomas stroked my hair and leaned in for another kiss.

This time I was more prepared, so I tried to put in the same gall he was giving me. Every part of me wanted to pull away, but Thomas pulled me in by my waist.

"You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this," he said as he grabbed one of my breasts.

I let out a gasp. Sure, I had been exploring this body all week, but having someone else do it for me was a completely different experience.

Goddammit, my crotch was getting wet already, despite my hard efforts to separate myself from the experience. Why does Claire's body have to be so horny for Thomas?

Don't answer that.

Our tongues twisted and turned, wrapping themselves around each others'. I was now fully in the thralls of this experience. I had been playing the wife for the last week, but now I was playing. the. wife.

Comments

  1. Excellent story. After a week playing Claire he's getting the full experience. And now I get to ponder all the possible outcomes of when the real Claire comes home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment