You're Doing Great - Part 1

"Hey Manny," Bella fluttered her eyes, "You're doing a great job."

Manny returned a sheepish glance, "Hah, thanks babe."

"I think this will be do a lot of good for our relationship and our baby," Bella rubbed her pregnant belly.

"No yeah, I think this was a great idea," Manny replied, "It's just so weird!"

Bella laughed, "Well, at least you'll never have to experience giving birth!"

"True! In any case, it was really nice of your friend Paige to offer to swap bodies with me, so I can really understand what it's going to be like when you have to breastfeed our own baby every day. And being a mom in general. She's truly selfless for giving up these weeks with her baby."

"Yeah, Paige is a total gem! She's been doing a great job taking care of my pregnant ass, and she has so many great tips, having just been pregnant herself. By the way, you have more experience than I've ever had breastfeeding! How does it feel?"

"Just like a warm, tingling feeling, I guess," Manny shrugged, "It's hard to describe. I'm still getting used to the feeling of being a woman and having breasts in the first place!"

"I get that," Bella continued to observe her husband breastfeeding her best friend, Paige's newborn baby, "Is Matt helping out at all?"

"Oh," Manny's voice shook, "Yeah, of course he is! He's ...my husband after all."

Bella gave Manny a teasing kick, "Don't go falling in love with Matt now. Remember why you're doing this."

"Bella, for real?" Manny rolled his eyes, "Don't be ridiculous."

Comments