Bonding Experience - Part 1

 


"Mom, I'm sorry, okay?" Jeff cried, "I didn't mean to swap our bodies with that stupid potion. I swear."

Jennifer comforted her son, "Hey, sorry for getting mad at you. This has just ...been a lot, you know?"

"It's a lot for me too. Slowly transforming into my own mom over the course of the last couple weeks has been really weird for me to say the least."

"Yeah, I know the feeling. Hey, let's look on the bright side. At least now, we're both passing enough as each other to go out in public again."

"That I can agree with. Now that I'm no longer looking like some androgynous Frankenstein, I can finally wear your clothes. And all my, uh, parts are finally stable and no longer changing."

"Now we just have to figure out what to do next. I mean, we've been hiding this from Ed this whole time under the guise of some mother-son bonding trip. Our flight's tomorrow, so we can finally get back and get some more of that potion."

"How are we going to transform back? It's not like we can use that excuse again."

"Honestly, I don't know," Jennifer sighed, "Let's just lie low until I figure something out. You're going to have to play the part, Jeff."

"But I can't be you, mom."

"It won't be that hard, since you are me, honey. I'll show you where everything is. Clothes, makeup, keys, whatever you need. There's not much I can do about your step-father. But I'll help you any way I can to get you through that."

Comments