Family Trip - Part 1

As expected, I slowly awoke in my new temporary body. My family and I were going on a swapping vacation, where we would be swapped with the same role in the other family. So, naturally, I was quite surprised to find that I wasn't waking up in the father's body. And this certainly did not look like Morocco to me. I was a teenage girl!

I ventured out of my room and into the living room, where I saw this girl's family. And it definitely wasn't the one we had arranged to swap with.

"Hey Amber! You made it!" the mother exclaimed.

Amber? Who was Amber?

"Uh, hi?"

There was a boy there too –about 12 years old, "Hey sis! You're a blonde now!"

I grabbed a lock of my hair, "Oh my God."

Then I pieced it together. Somehow, I didn't end up swapping together with the rest of my family. And not with the corresponding role either! I'm on vacation with some other family, and they all think that inside of this body, I'm their daughter, Amber!

Comments