Happy Accident - Part 2



Okay, okay. Breathe. Focus.

I really should try to get back to my own body.

I'm a girl now.

Emily's tits. I have them. Oh my gosh.

I need to ...look. I should go to the bathroom and lock the door.

Fuck, I look so feminine. My body is so small. My arms are so skinny. I've got curves now.

I'm touching the top of one of her boobs. Emily's skin is so soft. My skin now.

I'm pulling off this dress. It's got little flowers on it. Does Emily like flowers? Do I?

I'm ...naked. My body is a girl's body. I'm wearing the panties Emily put on this morning. Now I'm Emily -I'll just take them off.

I have a vagina now. It's part of me. When I touch it, it feels like I'm touching the tip of my penis. Except now I can put my fingers all the way inside myself. It feels really good.

The door's still locked, right? Good.

I think I'm going to take a bath. I'll turn on the water.

I wonder what Emily fantasizes about when she masturbates. Is it guys at her school? Or maybe celebrities?

As I'm touching myself, I'm picturing Emily (me) getting fucked by me in my old body. I'm squeezing one of my tits as I rub my clit, pretending it's me squeezing these tits. I'm getting warm, sweaty.

Then the imaginary man above me morphs into Emily's boyfriend, Kyle. Fuck, why? But now I'm so close.

I find myself whispering to myself, "Kyle, fuck me harder. Make me come, lover."

I'm exploding in pleasure. Shaking, spasming. Feeling light headed.

The warm water in the tub eases me back to reality. Wow, that was so intense.

I need to get back, but I also want some time to try on some of Emily's clothes.

Just a couple more rounds in the tub first.

Comments