Happy Accident - Part 3

Oh how cute! It really is amazing how all of these girly clothes fit me perfectly now.

I started with her panties. They hugged my hips and sit perfectly against my girly mound.

My butt looks amazing in this skirt. And I love the way this shirt looks on me.

I always avoided stripes as a guy, but now that I'm a girl, I look so good in stripes!

I can't help but to feel a little jealous of Emily. She gets to dress up this body everyday. She gets to be a girl every day.

She wasn't wearing a bra before. I found one of her bras and put it on. It makes my breasts look perfect. Hugs them and gives them such a nice round shape.

I would have such a boner right now. Then again, I'm kind of satisfied right now. I came, like, five times.

It's weird. I'm feeling kind of ...proud of the way I look? Now I can just focus on being comfortable as I am and have some fun with it!

"Hi, I'm Emily!"

*cough*

"Hi girls! It's me, Emily!"

I have such a cute face now.

"Heyy Kyle... I really enjoyed your kisses last night. I was wondering if you wanted to come over later, so we can Netflix and chill. I want you ...inside of me."

There I go fantasizing about Emily's boyfriend again. But I don't take it too seriously. It's probably just her subconscious messing with me.

Whatever gets me off, right?

Okay, it's time for me to get back home. I just need to find a spot to meditate first.

I'm so nervous though. What if I can't do it?

Ugh, shit. I can't concentrate. What do I do?

Comments