Happy Accident - Part 4



"You're telling me you're actually my brother who astral projected into Emily's body?"

"...Yes."

"And now you're stuck?"

"Yeah. Do you believe me?"

"Actually, I do."

"I can't believe it! Sis, you’ve gotta help me get out of Emily’s body! It was all a terrible mistake."

"Why are you asking me though? It's not like I know how astral projection works. Maybe try calming down first? It's like meditating, right?"

"You're probably right. I'm probably too stressed about getting back to actually meditate."

"Hmm, maybe we can do something relaxing together."

"Like what?"

"We could get manicures, or go get massages at the spa!"

"Ooh, I'd love to go to the spa. But we won't be able to do it together, since it has men's and women's –oh..."

"We're both girls now, dummy!"

"True! Sorry, brain fart."

"Go grab a bathing suit and towel at your place, and we'll meet back up here before going out."

"You mean Emily's place."

"Yours for now, bro."

Comments

Post a Comment