Happy Accident - Part 5



We are on on our way back from the spa. I'm feeling relaxed and ready to return to my old body.

"Emily! Hey!"

"What? Oh! Kyle!"

"Who's that, bro?"

"It's, uh, Emily's boyfriend."

"Oh shit. What do we do?"

"Don't look at me! I– oh..."

He's hugging me close and kissing me!!!

He's... oh. It's actually pretty nice.

Now I'm kissing him back. On full display in front of my sister.

She looks like she's in shock.

"Kyle, babe, this is my neighbor. We were just at the spa together."

"Oh, nice! Hey, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

"Do you girls have plans?"

"Actually ye–"

"No, we were just heading back, why?"

"Well, since we're here, you might as well come back to my place, since it's just around the corner."

My sister is hissing at me with her eyes. She's tugging at my shirt.

But I can't see a way out of this situation.

And I'm still feeling kind of horny from being in this body...

Comments

Post a Comment