Happy Accident - Part 6

 


Oh shit, he just pulled my top town. He's... he's squeezing my tit...

He's massaging it now. It feels... Emily's nipples are so...

Wait, what the fuck am I doing? I'm not a girl!

"Stop!"

"Huh? What's wrong, Emily?"

"I– this is too... I'm not Emily!"

Kyle's just staring at me, clearly confused.

"I'm a friend of Emily's. I was trying out astral projection and ended up possessing her. By accident, of course! I was just on my way back before so that I could calm down and get out of her body."

After some back and forth and much convincing, Kyle is finally believing me.

"So, do you want to go back now then, so you can get out of my girlfriend's body?"

"Yeah, I think that's best. I'm so sorry about this. I'm really embarrassed."

I'm turning around to fetch my things, when I feel something hard pressing against my butt.

Is that what I think it is?

"I'm still kinda horny though. It's alright with me if you wanna stay. I won't tell her."

Comments