Happy Accident - Part 7


We're both naked now. He's feeling me up from behind.

"You know Kyle, I loved to do what you're doing now with my ex, cause I got to fantasize about being in her body, wondering what it felt like for her to feel herself up. Now, I finally know."

"Whatever floats your boat, I guess. This just makes me hard as fuck. And I really want to make you moan."

"Being a girl feels so good, Kyle."

Kyle pauses, "Hey, can you please not mention that anymore? I just wanna fuck my girlfriend, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, um, sure. I can go along with that."

I sit myself up on the desk and spread my legs. I'm nervous. It's my first time as a girl, obviously.

"Hey, I can tell you're nervous," Kyle caresses my cheek, "Emily always enjoys this. Just try to go along with it, okay?"


"Okay," my voice is shaking.

Then he slips it in. Fuck.

And it goes deeper, up inside me, filling me up with his dick.

I'm so close, "I'm gonna come!"

"Me too!"

I feel like I'm exploding with pleasure. So much better than when I masturbated earlier. All I see is flowers spinning all around me. His dick throbs and ejaculates into me. We collapse into each others' arms. Holy fucking shit.

"I should, uh, really get going," I joke, basking in the afterglow, "Thanks for letting me experience that. That was... something else."

Comments

Post a Comment