Insider Trading - Part 1

"Okay, Dan. You know what to do. Possess Cassidy and go to the next couple of board meetings this month, so we can send ourselves the quarterly predictions. I'll just be doing business as usual, so no one gets suspicious."

"Yeah, yeah. I remember, Gabs. Don't worry."

"Honey, I love you. You're so brave to be doing this."

"Love you too. I'll see you on the other side. We're gonna be rich!"

A bright light enveloped Dan, until he found himself standing in an apartment he did not know. He looked carefully around the space he now occupied. His eyes eventually drifted down to his new body. Gabby's cousin's body.

He grabbed Cassidy's phone and sent his wife a text, "Hey babe. I'm in!"

Dan gave his new breasts a squeeze, "Oh Gabs, you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this!"

Comments

Post a Comment