Our Little Secret - Part 2


"You look sweaty, Alexa," Rob laughed.

Alexa turned pink, "I– I was just doing pushups."

"Nah, I know that look."

"Can we talk about something else, please?"

"Sure, we can talk about how nice it feels being a girl!"

"That I agree with."

"It feels so nice, Alexa," Rob beamed, "I really like the feeling of not having any junk down there. Nice and flat. I never have to worry about getting a hard on. It's just like, I can just be me!"

"Rob..."

"And you have so many fun clothes! It's fun to be able to show off my tits the way I want to. Like, I can dress super casual or super sexy. I feel so attractive when I'm wearing your cute dresses."

"You're having way too much fun as me, Rob," Alexa snickered, "I'm gonna need that body back eventually, you know."

"Are you kidding? I think I actually prefer being a girl. Never thought I had it in me."

"You're not a girl, Rob."

"If I'm not a girl, then you are a walrus."

"What?"

"I'm saying it's undeniable, Alexa. Anyone else would say I'm a girl. And I like to think that I am, too. I'm realizing how similar our bodies are, actually. Since we're twins, you're basically a girl version of me. Well, now I'm a girl version of me. And, by that logic, you're like a boy version of you! This is crazy cool!"

"Okay, whatever, bro. I'm glad you're having fun. I'm going back to your room."

"You gonna have some more fun with your new toy?"

"You know what? Yes. I love jacking off in your body, and I love being a boy. You know what? I might not wanna leave either!"

"Good for you. I'm perfectly happy the way I am," Rob ran his hands up and down his new female curves, "I love my body so much. You know, some people, like me, are just born with it!"

Alexa scoffed and stuck out her tongue, "Takes one to know one, sister!"

Comments

Post a Comment