Our Little Secret - Part 3



"Hmm, so you think you can be a better girl than I can be a guy, Rob?"

"Mmm..." Rob replied seductively, "I was born to be a woman."

"Oh, It's on!"

"You don't stand a chance, Alexa. I wear your body better than you ever did when it was yours."

"Really? You really just said that?" Alexa huffed, "Alright, I have an idea, bro. What's the most feminine thing you can do? Like, what sets us apart the most?"

"Uhh," Rob was perplexed, "I don't understand."

"First one to do it with the opposite sex wins."

"Really??" Rob gulped.

"Yes. Then we'll know who really fits their new body the best."

"You know what?" Rob motioned theatrically, "Fine, deal. And I know I'm going to love it."

"I am totally gonna win this. You know I've already experimented with girls," Alexa said smugly, "And, if one of us makes mom or dad suspicious, that person automatically loses."

"Fine by me. What's the timeline?"

"No timeline. I'm playing hardball."

"Fair enough. How about the winner gets to decide how much longer we stay in each others' bodies?"

"Deal."

Comments