Our Little Secret - Part 4

"Alexa, it's been eight months now, and neither one of us have gotten laid. I never thought it would take this long. What do we do? Should we just call it a day and swap back?"

"Are you kidding? We made an agreement, Rob."

"Yeah, well, maybe it's good to reevaluate at this point. I've been you for so long now that some days go by when I don't even think about the fact that I'm in my own sister's body."

"I'm not giving up."

"Are you even hearing yourself, Alexa? I'm beginning to question if I'm Rob or if I'm Alexa."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, this is my default self now, you know? I look in the mirror, and this is just me."

"You're not me though. You can't just be me."

"Am I not? Who's been living in and taking care of this body for the past eight months?? You or me? How much longer until I stop being Rob and I start being Alexa? I've got your friends, your clothes, your phone, your logins ...even your goddamn face. At some point, I have to be able to own who I am."

"I didn't think that– That's not the point of this."

"Alexa," Rob lowered his voice to a whisper, "You know, at first I was just teasing you. Pretending to be a girly girl just to get on your nerves. But it's getting harder and harder to know whether or not I'm pretending anymore. When I think about fucking a guy –at first I was terrified– but now I'm not so sure. You see what I mean?"

"Are you saying you might be gay?"

"No. I'm saying I might be straight, if you catch my drift. This is messing with my mind, Alexa, and I want to switch back before I forget who I really am."

"Okay, fine! But instead of swapping back, I have a better idea..."

Comments

Post a Comment