Our Little Secret - Part 5



"...Alexa?"

"Huh?" Rob was confused, and his head was pounding, "Alexa... Why are you calling me that? You look ...older??"

"Rob," his former body lay his hand on his shoulder, "Welcome back."

"Back from what? Ow."

"You didn't want to finish the competition. That wasn't an option for me. And we finally have a winner."

"What? Alexa, why does my body look different?"

"It's been two more years, Rob. You should see yourself in the mirror. You won, by the way."

"I ...won? Wait, two years?!" Rob turned white, "Two years?!! What did you do???"

"I made you forget you were ever Rob. So, you've been living my life as me for the last two years, which makes that nearly three years total now."

"My life.... Alexa... That's my life. That's like the entirety of highschool."

"Good timing on losing your virginity, too, as we're both about to graduate. I was starting to get worried it was never going to happen. We would have to have gone to college as each other. Can you imagine?"

"I don't remember anything," Rob started to cry.

"Hey, don't cry! I just brought you back, Rob. You should slowly start to remember everything once your headache begins to subside."

"Why would you do this?"

"Bro, you know how competitive I am. I thought I would finally be able to win against you, but of course, you somehow manage to beat me at this, too. I guess you really are a better 'girl' than I am. So congratulations. Now you get to decide how much longer we stay in each others' bodies before we switch back."

"...switch back?"

Comments

  1. I am absolutely fascinated by this kind of swap 'amnesia'. I hope there are more caps like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment