Our Little Secret - Part 6


"Are you high, bro?"

"No... What do you mean?" Alexa was stunned, "Don't you want to swap back?"

"Fuck you! After what you did, for a fucking dare."

"What are you gonna do? Just keep my body?"

"Your body," Rob laughed, "As fucking if. This used to be your body –the one you were born in– but now it's mine. And it's already been mine for the last three years, apparently. I can't simply go back now. To the body I was in when I was a 14-year-old boy..."

"Rob... You can't just–"

"What? The last time you were Alexa was when you were 14. We're both 17 now. You don't even understand this body as well as I do. You have no idea what it feels like to be a 17-year-old girl. I do."

"That's not fair. That's my body," Alexa blubbered, "I'm don't want to be my own brother."

"Well, I don't want to be my own brother either, so that makes two of us. It's time we take some ownership of these bodies we've been living in for the greater part of our teenage years. Whether you like it or not, I am Alexa and you are Rob."

"But, you can't just go off to college as me..."

"Consider it a hard reset. I think we're both gonna need some time to settle into who we've become, without the other breathing down our necks. In fact, I'm probably never gonna want to talk to you again after what you did. I'm really looking forward to just being myself, the way I truly see myself now. As a girl named Alexa."

Comments

  1. Can't really blame him. She literally took three years away from him without his knowing and wants to swap back? Yea no. That's his body and life now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment