You're Doing Great - Part 3

Manny abruptly pulled away from Matt, "I can't do this. Sorry."

"No, hey... I get it. You and Bella are a total power couple. You've got a great thing going on. I don't want to ruin that for you two. Or for me and Paige."

"It's not just that, though... I still feel like an alien in this body. I'm not a woman."

"You know, Paige would say the same thing while she was pregnant or breastfeeding. It really is an alien experience."

"It's just that... I feel like I can't relax. I'm so uncomfortable and stressed all the time. It's not good for our baby. Your baby, whatever."

"I have an idea!" Matt leapt up and out of the room, "Let me just get something."

Matt came back will a bag of psychedelic drugs, "I realize we shouldn't be doing this as parents, but I think that it would be really good for you, just for tonight. I'll spot you and make sure the little one is happy."

Some time after Manny popped the pills, he found himself dissolving into the universe. He began to see the beauty in his femininity. He felt connected to the earth, not just as a human being but as a woman. It was pure feminine energy, and it was radiating through and around him for what seemed like an eternity.

When Manny emerged from that state the next morning, he felt thoroughly grounded in his womanly form. His masculine self had been dissolved and reassembled into his new female self. Manny finally felt comfortable as a woman, a nurturer, and a mother.

"Thank you Matt. That was an incredible experience," Manny gave Matt a kiss, placing Matt's hands up to Paige's breasts, "Tonight, I need you to fuck me."

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a few more caps in this series at least.

    Manny is now a real woman and a mother, she may find herself really bonding with her baby beyond the uncomfortable feeding sessions and diaper changes, the sleep deprived nights etc.

    Then the night of passion this has been leading up to (you write those so well).

    The resolution of whether Manny will want to return to HER male body and life after the new life, on many levels, she had experienced as Matt's wife.

    Finally, What about Paige and Bella? Two young women with a male body to experiment with. Will Paige show Bella what sex with a woman in a man's body can be like? Will it take that couple down a new road? Will the series conclude with two new families?

    Maybe Manny will discover Paige's body is pregnant again and Manny and Matt are the parents of this new child?

    I do hope you revisit this storyline soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment