You're Doing Great - Part 4



"We’ll just take this slow, okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay. By the way, no need for a condom since you’re on the pill."

He could feel the tip. It slowly pushed in, filling up Paige’s vagina.

"I love how big your tits are, since you gave birth."

"I can be on top. Always thought it was sexy when Bella did that. Then you can get a nice view of Paige's tits."

"Ugh... I think I’m gonna…come!"

"Me too…"

"Oh my god. You’re coming inside of me. It's filling me up..."

"That felt amazing. It's been so long..."

"We just fucked. I fucked a guy."

"You sure did," Matt laughed.

"I ...liked it. It wasn't too bad, actually. How did I do, compared to the real Paige?"

"Honestly, there wasn't much of a difference. I kinda forgot you were in there."

"Huh, that makes me feel kind of proud of myself. Being a woman really isn't so bad."

"You don't have to worry so much about being the best Paige, you know."

"Yeah ...I know."

"Just be you. Like, if you were a woman. Be as masculine or feminine as you want. It's totally fine."

"Yeah.. okay," Manny smiled.

Comments

Post a Comment