Plus One


"Oh, lay off Frank! There's no way I'm letting you possess m– ohhh..."

"Guys! I'm in!" Frank exclaimed with Billie's voice, "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm a girl!"

"It worked?!" Alex mused.

"I know!! Now we can finally use that 'plus one' rule and get into the club free of charge."

"God, I've been looking forward to getting into Eclipse for years."

"Me too. I'm so curious, I don't even care if I have to use our friend, Billie's body to do it."

"You're okay with being my 'date' for the evening?"

"Yeah, no problem. I can put on a show for the bouncers."

"Like what?"

"Well," Frank moved closer to Alex, placing Alex's hand firmly on Billie's butt and bringing his lips close enough to feel his shallow breathes, "I know you've always had a crush on Billie. I wonder how close I can get to you before you simply can't... control yourself."

Alex was mesmerized, and he leaned in to try to kiss the beautiful woman he now held in his arms.

Frank pulled away, laughing, "Not so fast, Alex! But clearly, if I can convince you in under thirty seconds, convincing the club to let us in will be a cinch."

Comments

  1. Sounds like Frank is enjoying himself quite a lot in Billie's body.

    Maybe ~ things get incredibly frisky in the club

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment