Pushing Boundaries - Part 3


Roy was busy folding laundry in his mother, Mary's body, enjoying the feeling of being a woman. His sister Charlie sat at the kitchen table watching him as he did the chore. She was palpably nervous about something...

Roy finally stopped and asked, "Charlie, honey? Is everything okay?"

"I know it's you, Roy."

His heart leapt into his throat upon hearing those words, "What? What are you talking about?"

"I know you've been possessing me. It took a few years, but after a while, I could sense it."

"Honey, I don't know what you're talking about," Roy gulped, "I am your mother."

Charlie continued to stare, "Fine. If that makes you happy... It looks like you enjoy being a woman."

Roy grew red with shame, but he forced a smile, "Don't be ridiculous. You can't possess people. That's impossible."

"Okay, fine. Whatever you say, 'Mom'."

Tim walked into the room, "Hey girls! How's it going?"

"Hey, babe!" Roy feigned, "We're great. Just having some girl-talk."

Tim kissed Roy on the lips, "You look beautiful today, Mary."

"I try to look my best for you, hubby," Roy coo'ed as he slighted a wink in Charlie's direction.

Comments

Post a Comment