Pushing Boundaries - Part 4


“Roy?” his sister Charlie knocked on the door, “We need to talk.”

“Yeah, sure,” Roy replied cautiously, “What is it?”

Charlie studied Roy’s guilt-ridden expression, “I’m going to tell Mom.”

“What?”

“Don’t play dumb, Roy. We both know you’re a perv. You finally possessed her the same way you’ve been possessing me all these years, and you let Tim fuck you too.”

“I-“

“Did it feel good? When he fucked you?”

“Charlie. Let me explain-“

“I’m going to tell her what you did. About your secret power,” Charlie continued, “unless you do me a favor.”

Roy gulped, stunned into silence like cornered prey.

“You know I’ve had a crush on Bradley for ages. But he’s going out with Tina now. I want you to possess Brad and come back here, okay?”

“I don’t understand, Charlie…”

“You’re going to act exactly like Brad. Do what he would do. Say what he would say. Catch my drift?”

“Charlie… I’m not going to have sex with you. That’s fucked up.”

“Oh, it’s going to be hella traumatic for you, I’m sure. But, for me… Well, I’m finally gonna have my way with the guy I’ve been fantasizing about for ages. Maybe then you’ll get to keep your dirty little secret to yourself.”

Comments

  1. This is so good, I love tgis tarning point

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy and at the same time cannot wait for this continue .. oh wait this has more! fuck me pussy quite literally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment