Pushing Boundaries - Part 5


"Hey, Roy! You little bitch. I know you possessed me and used my body to fuck your sister. Fucking incestuous perv."

"What? Brad... How did you know? I mean, she forc-"

"I know where you found the possession spell. I've actually been using it for years. Fucked every chick in school with it. Now I haven't been possessed myself before, but since I've been using it so often myself, I guess I can sense it."

"I'm sorry... Brad..."

"Sorry's not enough, unfortunately. You're gonna possess my girlfriend, Tina, and I'm gonna fuck her pussy until you pass out, okay?"

"Or what?"

"Or I possess you when you least expect it and fuck your sister as you, whether she wants it or not."

"Fine," Roy stuttered, "So what do I do?"

"Tina's coming over to my place tonight at 6pm. You know what to do."

Comments

  1. Brad might be surprised how amorous his "girlfriend" might turn out to be when Roy is driving her body. Roy is probably looking forward to this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment