Pushing Boundaries - Part 6



"Oh, wow! This feels incredible!"

"What?" Brad was confused, "You're not supposed to be enjoying this."

"Are you kidding me? I'm in the body of your Tina, hottest girl in school. Your cock feels, oh! Fuck me harder, Brad."

Brad pulled out, "I don't know, man. This is weird."

"What?" Roy pouted with Tina's plump lips, "You don't think I'm sexy enough? I was looking forward to feeling you come inside of me. My pussy is aching for you."

"I can't do this. This isn't what I thought it would be like."

"Hey, we can try something else. I can suck you off. Whatever you want. Give it to me."

"I want you to get out of my girlfriend's body, Roy."

"But I'm so... horny..." Roy said, rubbing his pussy and squeezing his breasts.

"Now, Roy," Brad demanded.

"Fine, I–" Roy paused, "you know what? Actually, I think I'll stay. I'm not leaving here until you make me come."

Comments

Post a Comment