Pushing Boundaries - Part 7

 

"Mmm, Brad. I've already come twice. How does it feel to fuck your little Tina?" Roy cooed, "You seem to be having a hard time finishing, though."

"You're ...raping me."

"No. No. We're just a beautiful couple making love to each other. Enjoying each others' bodily sensations."

"You're sick."

"Oh, honey, don't be like that," Roy sulked, "Here, kiss me like you kiss Tina. Like I'm Tina. Just pretend... I'm your girlfriend."

"Roy, I can't just..."

"You'll have to do better than that. I want to feel a little more passion from my boyfriend. You wouldn't want me to have to find another boy to fuck, would you?"

"No, I just..." Brad kissed back.

"There it is. Oh, and I can tell your cock likes me, too. It's throbbing. Oh. Oh, my God. I can feel you coming inside of me. Wow, yes!"

"I hope you're happy now."

"That felt incredible, Brad... Thank you," Roy stepped off of Brad's cock, "You can have your Tina back now."

Comments

  1. I predict that Brad calls Roy and asks him to possess Tina again. He tells Roy that he is better at being Tina than Tina is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either that or he never leaves Tina and only pretends to let her free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment