Stacy's Mom - Part 1


"Mom, why me? Why do I have to be Sandra?"

"Come on, Abe! Quit complaining. It's not all bad being a woman, you know. Half of all people on this planet are women," Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's like the fourth time you've said that," 17-year-old Abe huffed, "But why did you want me to possess your friend so badly? It's kinda weird being Stacy's mom."

"Hun, I wanted you to possess her so you can get to know the female body a bit better. And Sandra's my best friend, so I can keep tabs on you without it looking suspicious."

"What do you mean, Mom? Get to know the female body better, by being a grown woman?"

"Look Abe, you're going off to college soon, and you've never had a girlfriend. I'm doing you a favor. It would be nice if you could at least appreciate all the effort I'm putting into this experience for you. I booked this whole trip just so you could have this opportunity."

"I'm not sure I see how this is supposed to help," Abe grumbled silently to himself, as he eyed the generous womanly cleavage now bellowing out of his chest -the very same he had glanced at on Sandra's chest for years.

He nervously adjusted the dress he was wearing.

Jessica kicked his leg, "Not in the restaurant, Abe. And sit up. Sandra never sits like that."

"Yeah, sorry Mom," Abe adjusted his posture, "This is getting itchy, and I'm not used to wearing dresses. Obviously."

"Try to relax. We're just a couple of girlfriends sharing a bottle of wine, okay?"

"Yeah, I guess it isn't so bad that I get to drink this in public. Even if I have to do it as Sandra."

"There's a lot more to look forward to. I promise, by the end of this trip, you won't want to leave!"

Comments

  1. I can see at least 6 captions coming out of this one. Hope I'm right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment