Time Warped - Part 2


"What do you mean you're not Cassy?" Joel stammered.

"Huh? Aren't you Cassy?" Joel's body laughed uncomfortably, "Oh. You're not joking?"

"I'm not joking. I'm Joel."

"But I'm ...Joel. Oh fuck."

"Well, where's Cassy then?"

"Who the fuck knows. But she is certainly not in that body," the other Joel gestured towards Cassy.

"I guess we can't do much about this now anyway, right? I mean, I'm gonna have to pretend to be Cassy for the next year."

"Lucky you. You get to know what it feels like to be a girl."

"That's true," Joel blushed, "Anyway, I guess I'll go back to my room and try to figure out what to do about this."

"Go nuts. I won't judge if you wanna act all girly or whatever. Just have fun. Remember, we're the same person."

"Technically, not anymore."

"Right ...Cassy," the other Joel winked.

Comments

  1. You've always got the greatest ideas! Super interested to see where this goes :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment