Housesitting - Part 1

My name is Jacob. I was supposed to be housesitting for my mom's rich friend, Anna. I had no plans this summer, and it seemed like a good opportunity at the time. Their house was beautiful.

Then I drank a sip of a bottle of wine that had been presented as a welcome gift.

That's when I became Anna.

It was quiet, except for the thumping of my heart, as I closed in on the master bedroom. I looked over my shoulder, even if there wasn't a chance of someone seeing me.

What was I supposed to do??

I donned her nightgown and slipped under the sheets.

None of my clothes that I had packed fit my new body, especially if I had to go shopping for groceries on occasion. Seeing as there was no apparent solution, I figured I should help myself to the couple's massive walk-in closet.

This was my first night as Anna, sleeping in her and her husband's bed. Lucky for me, she kept some of her favorite toys in the nightstand.

Comments

  1. This has to have 2 or 3 more story lines to follow surely...I can see it not just been Anna's toys that Jacob will be playin with,especially when Anna's Husband comes back earlier then expected from his business trip to surprise who he thinks is his wife dressed up in his favourite sexiest Lingerie Jacob is about to find out just sexually atracyed to eachother Anna and her husband really x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment