Stacy's Mom - Part 3

Abe and his mom met up for breakfast the next day.

Sandra's phone buzzed on the table.

"What's that?" his mother glanced at the screen.

"Nothing, Mom," Abe quickly grabbed the device.

"Was that a text from Rob?"

Abe's cheeks grew red, "I, uh..."

His mother snatched the phone from his hand, "'Love you too, babe.' Abe, what's this?"

"It's nothing. I'm, uh, just keeping up the act, you know?"

"Sure," Jessica shot a long stare, handing the phone back.

"Anyway," Abe tried his best to change the topic, "you were saying, Mom?"

The phone buzzed again.

"Okay, I need to respond to this," Abe cracked a smile while texting.

"Abe, are you ...flirting with Rob?"

"No," Abe was flustered by her assertion, "I mean ...yeah."

"You're attracted to him, aren't you?"

"I'm not! But, um, I think Sandra is," he bit his lip.

"I'm sure she is! After all, Rob is her husband. Your husband now, technically."

"Not my husband, Mom. Gross."

"Sure, whatever you say..."

Comments

  1. Makes me wonder if mom is gonna let Abe possess Sandra long enough to have a little fling with Rob.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment