Stacy's Mom - Part 4

 

"Mom, I still can't get over the fact that I'm a woman! It's fucking crazy."

Jessica chuckled, "Well, it's quite normal for half of us."

"True," Abe flipped his hair back, "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah?"

"After spending these last days as Sandra, I'm actually, kinda, into it. Like, I'm still not totally used to it. Like these hips, her boobs, her ...uh... you know. But I feel pretty. I'm having fun wearing her clothes."

"That's great, honey. It means my plan is working!"

"Oh, stop it!" Abe laughed.

The two woman returned their focus to the food before them for a while.

"You know?" Abe continued, "There's something else I should tell you."

"You can tell me anything, Abe."

"Sandra's body is totally having an effect on me. It's making me really into guys. Like, I can't stop checking out every shirtless man who walks past me at this resort. And I've been texting her husband practically non-stop. Even video chatting at night. It's so weird. I know this isn't me. I don't know what to do about it."

"I understand," Jessica grabbed Abe's hand, fondling Sandra's wedding ring, "Well, here's what I think. It's not like you're going to be Sandra forever. Or a straight woman, for that matter. There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about being a married, straight woman. I say go along for the ride. Let these feelings take you where you need to go. You'll certainly learn a lot from it. I'm sure."

Abe's breathing grew shallower, "I'm so curious."

"About what?"

"About what it's like, you know? To be with a man, as a woman. I can feel Sandra's attraction to Rob. It's driving me crazy."

"Hmm," Jessica pondered for a long moment, "Are you sure?"

"....mhm."

"You know, you were only supposed to possess Sandra for this vacation. How would you feel if you stayed her for the trip home ...and for some days after?"

"You mean, I would pretend to be her?"

"Have you seen yourself, Abe? You are her. If you're sure you want to try this, I will help you."

"I want this."

Comments

Post a Comment