Time Warped - Part 3

"I don't think I could ever have seen this coming," Joel mused, "I've become my own sister, and I'm going to stay this way for a whole year!"

"This feels kind of incestuous, but I am Cassy now, right? Dad said that whatever we do here in the past shouldn't have any effect on our universe. She will never have to know."

"Come to think of it, Cassy probably ended up in a different parallel universe. I wonder if the other me is actually from a different universe than my own?"

"Whatever. It's not important. It doesn't matter how I think about it now. In this universe, I can do ...whatever I want," Joel peered down at his chest.

"Is this right?" Joel pondered, lightly grazing his sister's breasts with his fingertips, "Am I just being paranoid?"

Joel spoke at his reflection, "You're not Joel anymore. You're Cassy. Joel's your brother."

"These are mine," Joel grabbed his breasts defiantly, "This whole body is mine, and this –oh– pussy is mine, too. Shit, that feels... incredible."

"Hey, uh, Joel?" a voice murmured from outside Cassy's door, "How's it going? I can hear you're having fun in there."

Joel-in-Cassy yanked open the door, "Can you not, like, intrude?"

"What? You're me. That's not weird, is it?"

"No, I'm you from a different universe. In this version of the past, I'm Cassy, okay? What I do in my room with my body is none of your business."

Comments

  1. I wonder if the new Cassy acclimatized to her new body by dressing in a style like similar to this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment