Very Happy Holidays - Finale


"Mom! Dad! How could you do this to me? That's my baby!"

"Dylan, this has gone far enough," replied his father, with a chill in his voice, "Your mother and I have made the decision to take back our lives. It's for the best."

"But I can't be my own sister!"

"I think you crossed that line a long time ago, when you transformed into me, honey," Kristen shrugged.

"So, what now? You two are going to be each other? And Gabby and I are, too?"

"This is for the best. I transformed us into each other already. It's a miracle the baby is still okay," Dylan's father rubbed his wife's pregnant belly –now his own, "Let's give the remote a break for now, while we figure out what to do about this situation, okay?"

Dylan turned to his mother-in-father, "Mom, that's our baby, right?"

"Yes, we conceived it together, but your father and I are the adults in this house, and we're going to take it from here. It truly is for the best."

"Gabby?" Dylan pleaded.

Gabby shrugged and smirked back at Dylan, "Hey, let's just give it a shot, okay? Can't hurt to be each other for a while. I've been you for the last few months already. We've already been husband-and-wife and mother-and-son. Now we can finally go back to being brother and sister."

Dylan sighed, "It's just that now I'm the sister. At least now that I know what it's like to be a woman, being a teenage girl is gonna be a cinch."

"Yeah, you probably know more than I do at this point, having already been pregnant and all," Gabby smiled endearingly, "And you don't have to be the one giving birth."

"I'll still have to deal with going through puberty as a girl, which is quite a transformation. Not to mention your hormones and sexuality," Dylan pondered, "But now, when I think about it, I'm actually starting to look forward to it."

Comments