Can't Help Myself - Part 1


It was the night after the big Smith family get-together. This year had been a bit different from previous years, in that this was the first year we had access to Uncle Tom's crazy new possession gun. Uncle Tom is an inventor -one of those genius types- and he was always testing out all these cool inventions that touched on fringe scientific research.

Long story short, I ended up in my 16-year-old cousin, Bailey's body. Not by choice, of course. That would've been creepy. But I'm not complaining.

We ended up using the possession gun to play some funny games, like a real-life version of Guess Who. And some team trivia, where we would partner up inside of each others bodies and plot our strategies telepathically.

The night drew long, and Uncle Tom eventually passed out, drunk on a couple bottles of wine. Mind you, this was in the midst of him using the gun to get everyone back into their original bodies. He passed out before he got around to using it on getting me out of Bailey's body. Everyone else was either super drunk or tired at this point, so Bailey and I decided to shrug off all the commotion and go to bed. It didn't look like I was getting out of her body tonight anyway.

When we got to Bailey's room (this was in her house), she was clearly a bit hesitant about her older 23-year-old cousin inhabiting her body alongside her. We crawled into her sheets with her clothes on, still.

"Good night," Bailey whispered into the dimly lit room.

"Night, Bailey."

Fuck. I couldn't sleep. All this time in Bailey's body had made me horny.

Could I? Should I? Would she mind?

We were lying on our side. My arms were nestled in front of me. I slowly opened her hand and softly touched her padded breast.

Bailey shifted uncomfortably. But she wasn't protesting yet.

I took a firmer grip.

Bailey sighed and rolled over on her back.

I began to peel off her clothes, layer by layer, until we lay there, naked. I began to finger myself, as Bailey let out soft moans of pleasure. It felt amazing. Masturbating as a girl for the very first time.

I inserted my other index finger into Bailey's mouth, and I could feel her conducting our head to move back and forth, as she licked and sucked.

Bailey suddenly stopped and turned to pick her phone up off her nightstand.

She scrolled through her photo gallery, eventually landing on a series of lewd photos some guy had likely sent to her. He was completely nude, with a raging hard-on. Bailey locked our eyes on his member, as I continued to finger her.

"Fuck me," shed moaned, "Make me come."

We did. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. We lay there in Bailey's bed, trembling in the afterglow.

"No one can find out about this."

"Promise."


Comments