Very Happy Holidays - Part 1.5


"I can't believe it, Dylan. We're our own parents!"

"Me neither, Gabby!" Dylan bit his bottom lip, "I'm kind of nervous."

"We don't have to do this, you know."

"I know... It's really weird. I just think we should. We're come this far already. We should do this ...for the sake of this experiment."

"I agree, but I'm nervous, too. I don't know if I can have sex with my own mom," Gabby blushed in her father's body, "Let alone with my own brother!"

"Sshhh... Don't overthink it. We're husband and wife now," Dylan brought Gabby in for a kiss, "See? How did that feel?"

"It was ...alright," Gabby smirked and kissed Dylan back, "How does it feel being a woman?"

"Feels good. Different, but good. I think I like it," Dylan twirled his mother's hair, "How does it feel being a man?"

"I feel so strong!" Gabby laughed.

"You're a man now, Gabs. And I'm a woman. We're a couple now, and we're madly in love. Okay?"

"Yes... Madly in love..."

"Now, let's take this to the bedroom."

Comments