You're Doing Great - Part 5

"We're pregnant!"

Bella gasped, "What?! 'We're' pregnant? Are you saying you're pregnant?! With Matt?!"

Manny blushed, "Yeah, well... It just sorta happened. It was never intentional."

"That's my body," Paige was furious, "You can't just get me pregnant."

"Relax, Paige," Manny attempted to dispel the situation, "I did it with Matt, so it's still your baby."

"I can't believe this. I'm about to give birth, and my own husband is pregnant in my best friend's body!" Bella sobbed and stormed out of the room.

Paige's attention turned towards her husband, Matt, "You had sex... with Manny."

"What did you expect, Paige? We've been living together as husband and wife for the past six months. He's inside your body."

"I can't believe you. I would never do anything like that with Bella."

"We still don't know who's kid it is."

"Wh- what do you mean?" Matt stammered.

"Manny, don't."

"Paige and I have been sleeping together, too."

"Paige... You've been cheating on me with Manny?"

"What do you mean? You have, too!"

"But he's you, Paige! That doesn't count as cheating!"

"But fucking my own body does?" Paige crossed Manny's masculine arms.

Manny glanced back towards the door, "I– I need to go talk to Bella."

Matt and Paige exchanged a knowing glance. Matt put his hand on Manny's shoulder, "Uhh.. Manny, I think that can wait."

Comments

  1. Did not see that coming. I had thought that Bella and Paige, in Manny's body, might hook up. Of course that might be in play as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment