Accepting Mistakes


"What! Chris! You weren't supposed to possess me!" Tessa blurted.

"I know. I know. I didn't mean to! I was aiming for the door, but I somehow got sucked into your body."

"Gross, I can't believe my big brother is inside of me..."

"Sorry, Tess. I'll try to leave," Chris closed his eyes and started to meditate.

Then he felt an itch. It was coming from Tessa's bra. He tried to ignore it, but he wasn't going to be able to project himself out again in this distracted state.

"Sorry," Chris said again, as he quickly shoved his hand between the bra and Tessa's breast, relieving the itch.

"What the fuck, Chris?!"

"It was itchy! I couldn't concentrate!"

He closed his eyes once again, focusing on leaving his sister's body. But he found it difficult to concentrate. Touching his breasts... it felt... nice. Like, really nice.

Ten minutes had passed, but Chris' mind was too busy wandering.

Chris inched his hands ever so slowly towards his chest. His breathing became quick and shallow. He slid his hands up underneath Tessa's bra and hesitantly fondled her nipples.

"Chris. No!"

Chris ignored her pleas, as he continued exploring her body in silence.

He moved his hands down to his new pussy.

"Stop! This is so fucked up."

"Mmm," Chris fingered himself, as he slowly sucked on the fingers of his free hand, "I'm Tessa."

"Gross!!"

Chris continued for some time, continuing to ignore his sister's requests.

"Ohhh, I'm coming. Yes! I'm coming as a girl..."

After several minutes, he jumped up from the bed and b-lined towards Tessa's closet.

"No you don't Chris! These are my dresses!"

Chris spent hour after hour, pulling on outfit after outfit, twirling for himself in the mirror, basking in his femininity.

But now it was getting late, "Okay, Tessa. I'll give you your body back."

He tried to sit back down on the bed, but for some reason he couldn't, "What the–"

"No you don't," said Tessa, this time aloud, "Not until I've had my way with you."

Tessa's hand picked up her phone, "I think I'll invite my boyfriend over for a bit of fun. You see, I like like to let him have his way with me, and I like it rough."

Comments

Post a Comment