I Am Mother - Part 2

God I wanted it so badly. I wanted it inside of me. I wanted to feel his warm ejaculate fill me up.

But first I wanted to taste it. I wanted to feel small. Used.

I gripped his huge, hard cock with my small manicured hands and engulfed it with my mouth. It made me wet, knowing how I was making my husband feel.

He grabbed my long blonde locks of hair and shoved me onto his dick. I wasn't a little girl any more (nor was I ever).

But I had needs, too.

I ushered my man to the bed, "I want you to make me squirm."

I guided his throbbing, pumping cock into my big-girl pussy lips. It filled me up inside, and I felt so happy.

He fucked me until I came. And came again.

I came four times. That was the most I'd ever come. Apparently.

Then we came at the same time, my insides contracting, begging for more of his cum as it filled up my pussy.

I had only been my own mother for less than an hour, and I already knew it wouldn't be the last time.

Comments