I Am Mother - Part 1

"I'm Mo– I'm... Whoa..." I just astral projected myself into Mom's body!

The shower was running in the adjacent bathroom. I heard Dad humming.

And there I stood, by the edge of my parents' bed. I had become my own mother. I was Jessica.

I gripped my well-endowed chest with Mom's feminine fingers. Mine. This body is all mine. Me.

My heart pounded so heavily, I felt like I could faint. I felt light headed.

The shower stopped. After some minutes, Dad emerged. He was naked. And hard.

Oh my God.

Mom's pussy grew wet at the sight of him. I tried to silence her body's feelings, but my efforts failed. I just felt hornier as he stepped towards me. I was intimidated. Scared. Mom's nipples hardened.

He brushed my locks of hair aside and looked deeply into my eyes.

Could he see me somehow inside of Mom? Would he start to suspect that something was awry?

Then he kissed me softly on the lips.

I softened, too.

He didn't suspect a thing. I was his beautiful wife. Why would he?

I couldn't discern if it was Mom or I who wanted this anymore.

Did it even matter?

Comments

  1. No it doesn't matter. Because right now, you are her. And soon your husband is going to show the the pleasure of being his wife.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment