Just a Kid




"But you're just a kid, Alec!" Danielle pleaded, "Why would you want to be me?"

"Because then I can be a beautiful woman!"

"That doesn't make any sense. I have a husband and two children. They will find out."

"No they won't! Come on, ask me a personal question. Something only you would know."

"That's silly."

"No it isn't. Come on, try it."

"Fine," Danielle huffed, "When did I lose my virginity, and who was it with?"

Alec massaged his head, as he winced in pain, before looking back up at Danielle with a smirk on his face, "It was Jeremy Fulton. Eighth grade, back when I was your age, in fact. I invited him back to my place. Told my parents he was helping me with my homework. We made out for a while before–"

Danielle's face dropped, "Stop! How did you know that?"

"I'm telling you, I am you now."

"You will never be me."

"Says the little neighbor boy," Alec laughed, gesturing to his new feminine curves, "Seriously, there's only one woman in this room named Danielle, and I'm absolutely positive it's me."

"What will you do when my husband comes home?"

"It's okay. I changed my sexual orientation earlier using the same memory trick. So now, I'm really looking forward to it," Alec licked his lips.

"I want my life back!" Danielle cried.

"Your life?" Alec snickered, "Nuh uh, honey. This is my life now. And it's going to stay that way forever."

Comments

  1. I love this stories of age progression and identity theft!! please do more like these

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very enjoyable. Excellent work as always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment