Trip Flip - Part 2


Brian flipped silently through Leike's phone.

"Hey, watcha up to?" Dan tapped Brian.

"Dude, this chick is getting so many matches on Tinder. I've gotten, like, ten today already," Brian sneered, "Ugh, some of them are hitting her up to get laid. How do I turn this off?"

"Correction, you're the girl those guys are hitting up," Dan cackled in Isa's body, "Whatever happened to going 'all-in'?"

Brian stared daggers at his friend, "You know what? Maybe I will. Then the joke's on you, since I'll be having all the fun on this trip."

"What?!" Dan laughed, "Are you saying you're seriously considering going on a friggin' Tinder date with one of those dudes?"

"Admit it," Brian stared solemnly, "You've felt it, too, haven't you?"

"Felt what?"

"The urge. I think you know what I mean," he crossed his arms, "Being Leike is having an effect on my brain, and I can only assume it's affecting you, too."

"I– uhh..." Dan was at a loss for words.

Brian grabbed Leike's purse, "I'm heading out to that bar down the street. You joining?"

Comments

  1. Oh! Well. It looks like there's a chance none of them are going to want to swap back. Excellent work as always. Love your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment