Trip Flip - Part 3


I stood in the bathroom of the German guy I picked up at the bar.

I was a different creature. A girl. I held my tits.

I was not meant to be a female. Yet, here I was, undoubtedly, wholly female. Every part of me was Leike, the final result of a long life with two X-chromosomes. Growing up in the Netherlands as a little girl. Hitting puberty. Growing tits and an ass. Having periods. Now, this was me, down to the bones that I guided with the muscles within my foreign limbs.

Just last week, I would've jumped at the opportunity with someone like Leike. Today, I was willingly assuming her role instead and her desire to be fucked by a man with a penis.

Now this guy over in the bedroom wanted to fuck me. Because I was Leike, and I had a pussy. And I was literally built to be fucked by someone like him. My body was supposed to want it. To reproduce.

But now I was in a panic.

Under the bright bathroom light, everything became clear in an instant. What was I thinking? I wasn't really a girl.

And I didn't really want to fuck a guy. The very idea was now repulsive to me again. He could be my friend! All I wanted to do was prove a point to Dan that I could go all-in as Leike. My competitive spirit just got to my head.

Now I have to reject this guy, and as a guy, I know how it's gonna feel.

Shit.

Leike's heart thundered within me. Her little body heaved as my anxiety grew.

I stormed out. Didn't even look back at the poor guy as he called for me.

What was his name again? Ugh.

I plopped down on a secluded bench and began to weep. Salty tears rolling down Leike's smooth cheeks. My hands gripping tufts of her blonde hair.

What did I want? I was supposed to want this, as a girl. But I couldn't go through with it. And I couldn't find other girls attractive anymore either. I'm trapped in a straight girl's body, but I'm too scared to go through with it.

Comments

  1. Oh what a delicious dilemma. Does he give in to the desires of his borrowed form? Or does nearly twenty years of conditioning keep him from it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this story is progressing, you have some of the best characterization in TG stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment