Just My Luck


Lana didn't believe I was a shapeshifter, no matter how hard I tried to convince her.

She was a good friend of my mom's. We never talked much, but I was doing some work for her these over the summer. Gardening work, mostly. Naturally, that led to some small talk. I appreciated the mild entertainment, at least.

One topic led to another, and then I mentioned my ability to shapeshifter into anyone. I don't know why I would tell Lana that. I had never told anyone else before, but she seemed like the type who could keep a secret. After all, I think she's a professional therapist.

It was her day off. Her husband, Greg, was at the office, so it was just the two of us at the house.

"Alright, fine," I snickered, "If you're still not convinced, then I'll show you."

My body groaned and ached, as I grew slowly taller. Lana's eyes grew wider, as she watched me. My boyish figure took on a more feminine shape, as my hair grew to shoulder length. My man-parts were soon enough replaced by lady-parts, and my chest formed a modest pair of breasts. I always thought Lana was really pretty, even if she was one of my mom's friends.

"So," my voice cracked, "Do you believe me now?"

"Josh! You're me!"

"Yes, I am!" My teenage boy clothes hung awkwardly over my womanly body.

"That is the coolest thing I've ever seen!!" Lana's mouth ecstatic, "You even sound like me!"

"I can even sing like you!" I bursted into melody.

Lana had always been a great singer.

"Here, if you're gonna be me, you're gonna need some clothes."

"Oh, sure," She was really taking this in stride.

I followed Lana into the house. I expected her to continue into her bedroom, but she stopped right there and started to pull off her clothes. Until she stood there, completely naked.

She smirked, fully aware of the show she was giving me, "Be my guest."

I slowly pulled on each of her clothing items. Her used panties, first. Then her skirt. And her top.

Lana awkwardly wrestled on my old clothes over her body.

We made our way to the upstairs bathroom, where she carefully dressed me in her makeup. Now I looked like I could've been the real Lana.

"Why are we doing this, Lana?"

"You know, I really appreciated you telling me this secret, Josh," Lana bit her lip nervously, "I have a secret to tell you, too."

"Oh?"

"This could be embarrassing, but I've always had this fantasy of watching my husband and I having sex. I was wondering if you'd like to do that for me?"

"I– uh– I don't understand," I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "I'm not gay."

"Good thing I'm a straight woman," she stared into my eyes, as she held her hands on my hips, "I'm giving you full permission, Josh. I won't tell anyone."

"But, I can't!"

We were interrupted by the turning of keys in the door, "Honey! I'm home!"

"I'm in the bedroom, honey," Lana shouted back, over my shoulder, "Wanna join me? I'm sooo horny for you."

"Oh, it's that kind of day today, huh? I'll be right up!"

"Lana, no!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry to do this to you, Josh," Lana pushed my hair back, "But you're going to love it. I promise. Just try to enjoy it, okay?"

Lana dove behind the wooden blinds of her bedroom closet, leaving me to face the situation completely alone.


Comments

Post a Comment